TV Portal is a popular streaming application for watching online shows and movies. A lot of users, however, wonder whether or not they can download TV Portal for Windows 7/8/8.1/10. The installation of this application is simple on Android devices, where you only need to download the app and install it on your device. However, for the PC, we would have to go one step further.
But, you don’t need to worry, this blog post explains every bit of how to download and install TV portal app on your computer. The installation process is simple and can be done without any hassle if you follow the instructions in the right way.
TV portal for Mac and TV portal for Windows is free to download and install. In this blog post, I’ll explain how to install the app and watch your best shows, movies and much more from your desktop or laptop. The application is very lightweight which means that it runs without any hassle. If you use a video player like MX player, you can run your videos on your favorite player as well. The app is free of cost although there is one premium upgrade to remove all the ads.
Download TV Portal for PC
Let us take a minute to understand how this all will work. To install an Android application, you will first install an android emulator on your PC. These are applications that create an android like environment so that you can run Android applications.
Salient features of TV portal android app:-
- Ability to watch a lot of TV shows and movies
- Get links to watch externally
- Share the best programs and movies with your friends
- Safe and hassle free android applications
- Easy to find shows and videos
- Full-screen experience while watching videos
- The multilingual app provides shows and movies in various languages.
How to Download/Install TV Portal for Windows?
You’d love to install the app after reading the above-mentioned features. In this tutorial, we would be using Bluestacks, a free Android emulator. This also means that you will be able to run any Android application on your desktop.
- To start with, download and install Bluestacks. The software can be downloaded free of cost from this direct download link.
- Once downloaded, install the software. The installation is usual; you have to go through a series of prompts clicking next-next next I accept. It will take some time depending on your internet and computer speed.
- Launch Bluestacks app once installed and sign in.
- Now, head over to download TV portal apk file. Save it in your documents or downloads folder and right click on file and choose “open with bluestacks.” Double click and it will be directly installed.
- Once you install the application in bluestacks, head over to apps section of bluestacks, and you will find TV portal in the list of all apps.
Now, you can watch as many shows and movies as you want without any hassle on your PC. This will also update your shows and series so that you don’t miss any of your favorite episodes.
Conclusion – Just like bluestacks, there are tons of android emulators. Bluestacks would work on the majority of the computers, however, if it doesn’t work on your computer, try downloading a different android emulator.
Also, some computers experience lag or freeze while running bluestacks due to high ram usage by the application. So, make sure you don’t run too many applications in the background while using bluestacks or run bluestacks in the background. Do let me know what shows will you watch on TV portal.